Product informatie voor POWERSCOUT®
Moisture, deterioration, dirt, mechanical damage or faults caused by the impact of current, voltage and temperature impair every electrical installation.
The web-based software solution POWERSCOUT® helps you detect malfunctions at an early stage and eliminate the causes in an economically reasonable way. This guarantees high installation and operational safety and reduces costs.
Manual data acquisition is time consuming, error prone and only provides random sampling results. POWERSCOUT® gives you an insight into the entire data of your installation at any time, since all measured values are automatically and continuously saved. POWERSCOUT® combines the data of your measuring and monitoring equipment and generates easily comprehensible visualisations of all important measured values.
Specificaties van POWERSCOUT®
- Transmission of measured values every 15 min
- Resolution of the data as a function of the velocity of the bus system
- 16 visible dashboards
- 256 public dashboards
- Commissioning wizards
- – Residual current
- – Stray currents
- – Neutral conductor
- – Central earthing point
- Dashboard management
- Tree views management
- Report management
- Automated sending of reports
- Integration via CP700, COM465IP and COM465DP
- Integration of third-party devices
- A web-based application for all types of devices
- – English
- – German
- User management
- Supported browsers
- – Chrome
- – Firefox
- – Internet Explorer
Applicaties van POWERSCOUT®
- Commissioning wizards
- The wizards support the user in generating dashboards and reports. With just a few steps, meaningful dashboards related to a specific subject of electrical safety can be generated.
- Residual current
- The commissioning wizard supports you in creating a dashboard that allows evaluating the level of the residual current at a glance. The ratio of residual current and load current is calculated.
- Stray currents
- The wizard for stray currents indicates the system parts where excessive stray currents exist.
- Central earthing point
- The central earthing point wizard generates a meaningful visualisation for the user by querying the current at the CEP and the corresponding phase current.
- Neutral conductor
- The excessive load on the neutral conductor challenges many system operators. The commissioning wizard evaluates the neutral currents and indicates whether they are too high.