Product informatie voor LINETRAXX® RCMB35-30-01
The AC/DC sensitive residual current monitoring module RCMB35-30-01 is used for residual current monitoring in earthed systems (TN and TT systems).
It detects direct and/or alternating fault currents. The switching output opens as soon as a response value of 30 mA is reached.
By the application of an RCMB35-30-01 and a switching component with isolating properties this device combination fulfils the requirements of DIN EN 60947-2 Annex M for an MRCD protective device. The switching component must not exceed a disconnection time of 20 ms.
Specificaties van LINETRAXX® RCMB35-30-01
- Realisation of a protective device in accordance with DIN EN 60947-2 Annex M in combination with circuit-breakers providing isolating properties
- Integral switching output for controlling an undervoltage release
- Combined test and reset button
- Monitoring of the connection to the measuring current transformer with cyclical test current
- Insensitive to load currents due to a full magnetic shielding
- Multicolour LED indicating operation, response value exceeded and fault detected
- AC/DC sensitive measured value acquisition
- Response value IΔn ≤ 30 mA
- Rated frequency range
- RCMB35-30-01: 0…1 kHz
- RCMB35-30-02: 0…10 kHz
- Supply voltage DC 24 V
- Measuring current transformer, inside diameter 35 mm
Applicaties van LINETRAXX® RCMB35-30-01
- Aucune information n'est disponible