Product informatie voor LINETRAXX® RCMS150
The 6-channel residual current monitor RCMS150 is intended for measurement of AC and DC fault currents in earthed systems, which can emerge from insulation faults on loads with six-pulse rectifiers or one-way rectifiers with smoothing. The device can measure residual currents up to IΔ = 500 mA in a frequency range of DC 0…2 kHz. Two separately adjustable response values allow a distinction to be made between prewarning and alarm.
The device features an RS-485 interface which can be used to transfer measured values and alarm values. Setting parameters is also possible via this interface.
Specificaties van LINETRAXX® RCMS150
- Continuous residual current monitoring in compliance with DGUV Vorschrift 3 (German Social Accident Insurance Regulation 3)
- AC/DC sensitive residual current monitor type B with 6 channels K1…6 (each channel features 2 measuring channels: 1 x RMS, 1 x DC)
- Compatible with RCMS460/490 in a system setup
- Ideal for applications with space limitations
- Easy DIN rail or screw mounting to standard distribution panels
- 2 separately adjustable response values (DC or r.m.s.) per channel
- Continuous self monitoring
- Fully shielded measuring current transformers to avoid external influences due to magnetic fields that may cause disturbances
- Compatible with Bender gateways of type COM465IP, CP700
- Up to 534 measuring channels in the monitored system that can be combined via BMS bus
- RS-485 interface with BMS bus (Modbus RTU on request)
- BMS address range 2…90
Applicaties van LINETRAXX® RCMS150
- The device RCMS150 is suitable for measuring residual currents up to IΔ = 500 mA in a frequency range of DC 0…2 kHz. The monitored circuit is rated for a voltage of 300 V and a load current of 32 A. The device can be operated at an altitude of up to 2000 m above mean sea level.