Product informatie voor WF… series
Flexible WF… series measuring current transformers are highly sensitive measuring current transformers, which measure AC currents in conjunction with a RCMS460 / 490 series residual current monitoring system and convert them into an evaluable measuring signal.
They consist of one flexible W…F measuring current transformer and one RCC420 signal converter.
Connection to the respective residual current monitor is via a two-wire cable.
Specificaties van WF… series
- Flexible measuring current transformer in different lengths
- Space-saving design, quick installation
- Easy retrofitting into existing installations
- Can be installed without the need to disconnect the conductors
- Connection monitoring WF… measuring current transformers
- For RCMS460/490 series residual current monitoring systems
- For RCM420 series residual current monitors
- Analogue output (U, I) for external measuring devices
- RCC420 with push-wire terminals (two terminals per connection)
Applicaties van WF… series
- Residual, fault and nominal current monitoring of loads and systems which cannot be switched off
- EMC monitoring of TN-S systems for “stray currents” and additional N-PE connections in the central earthing point (CEP)
- Monitoring of PE and equipotential bonding conductors to ensure they are free of current