ISOMETER® iso165C / iso165C-1
Product informatie voor ISOMETER® iso165C / iso165C-1
The ISOMETER® iso165C monitors the insulation resistance between the active HV components of an electrical drive system (Un = DC 0 V…600 V) and the reference earth (chassis ground). The patented measurement technology is used to monitor the condition of the insulation on the DC side as well as on the AC motor side of the electrical drive system.
The ISOMETER® iso165C is assembled with three connectors. To achieve internal galvanic separation, connector 1 is connected to low-voltage (LV) areas and connectors 2 and 3 are connected to the HV areas in the car environment.
Due to its space saving design and optimized measurement technology, the device is optimized for use in hybrid or fully electric vehicles. The device meets the increased auto-motive requirements with regard to environmental conditions (e.g. temperatures and vibration, EMC). The ISOMETER® iso165C CAN bus interface allows it to integrate seamlessly into an existing CAN environment.
Specificaties van ISOMETER® iso165C / iso165C-1
- Insulation monitoring of AC and DC insulation faults for unearthed systems (IT systems) from 0 V…600 V peak
- Power supply for all internal voltages
- Continuous measurement of insulation resistance from 0 Ω…50 MΩ
- Response time of ≤ 20 s for measured insulation resistance (using Direct Current Pulse (DCP))
- Automatic adaptation to the existing system leakage capacitance (≤ 1 μF)
- Detection of earth faults and lost earth line
- Measurement of a second voltage
- The device works when:
- HV is unstable
- HV is powered off
- There are symmetric or asymmetric in-sulation faults
- Faults exist between HV lines and the supply voltage
- Galvanic separation of all signals from the HV side
- HV coupled network
- CAN bus interface
- Light weight: < 220 g (including housing and connection frame)
Applicaties van ISOMETER® iso165C / iso165C-1
- Monitoring for unearthed DC drive systems (IT systems) in electric vehicles