Product informatie voor ISOMETER® IR420-D4
The A-ISOMETER® of the IR420 series is designed to monitor the insulation resistance of AC control circuits (IT systems) 0…300 V. If the systems to be monitored include DC components, such as switched-mode power supplies or solenoid valves, the display and operating characteristics may be affected. The display and response values apply to pure AC systems.
An external supply voltage allows de-energized systems to be monitored too.
Specificaties van ISOMETER® IR420-D4
- Insulation monitoring for IT control circuits AC 0…300 V
- Two separately adjustable response values
- Preset function (automatic assignment of basic parameters)
- Connection monitoring system/earth
- LEDs: Power On, Alarm 1, Alarm 2
- Internal/external test/reset button
- Two separate alarm relays (one changeover contact each)
- N/O or N/C operation, selectable
- Fault memory behaviour, selectable
- Self monitoring with automatic alarm message
- Multi-functional LC display
- Adjustable response delay
- Two-module enclosure (36 mm)
- Push-wire terminal (two terminals per connection)
Applicaties van ISOMETER® IR420-D4
- AC control circuits in the industrial sector, mechanical engineering, power plants, elevators, automation systems etc.
- AC control and auxiliary circuits in accordance with IEC 60204-1 / DIN EN 60204-1 Electrical equipment of machines
- AC auxiliary circuits in accordance with DIN VDE 0100-725 (VDE 0100-725)
- Smaller AC IT systems such as lighting systems, mobile generators