Product informatie voor ISOMETER® iso685
The ISOMETER® iso685-… is an insulation monitoring device for IT systems in accordance with IEC 61557-8. It is universally applicable in AC, 3(N)AC, AC/DC and DC systems.
AC systems may include extensive DC-supplied loads (such as rectifiers, inverters, variablespeed drives).
The device version iso685-D features a high-resolution graphic LC display and control
elements for direct operating of the device functions.
The device version iso685-S neither features a display nor a control unit. It can only be
used in combination with FP200 and is indirectly operated via this front panel.
Device variants with Option „W“ are available for extreme climatic and mechanical conditions.
Specificaties van ISOMETER® iso685
- Insulation monitoring for unearthed systems AC, 3(N)AC 0…690 V, DC 0…1000 V
- Nominal voltage extendable via coupling devices
- Two separately adjustable response values 1 kΩ…10 MΩ
- Combination of AMPPLUS and other profile-specific measurement methods
- Continuous measurement of capacitance, voltage and system frequency
- Predefined measurement profiles to meet different requirements
- Automatic adaptation to the system leakage capacitance
- INFO button to display device and network settings
- Self-monitoring with automatic alarm message
- History memory with real-time clock (buffer for three days) for storing 1023 alarm messages with date and time
- Current and voltage output 0(4)…20 mA, 0…400 μA, 0…10 V, 2…10 V (galvanically separated) which is analogous to the measured insulation value of the system
- Permanent coupling monitoring of the measuring lines
- Freely configurable digital and analogue inputs and outputs
- Two separate alarm relays with potentialfree contact
- N/O or N/C operation selectable
- High-resolution graphic LC display
- IsoGraph function for time-related representation of the insulation resistance
- Remote setting of certain parameters via Internet (web server/option; COMTRAXX® Gateway)
- Worldwide remote diagnosis via Internet
- Modbus TCP, web server and BCOM
Applicaties van ISOMETER® iso685
- AC, DC or AC/DC main circuits
- AC/DC main circuits with directly connected DC components, such as rectifiers, converters, variable-speed drives
- UPS systems, battery systems
- Heaters with phase control
- Systems including switched-mode power supplies
- IT systems with high leakage capacitances