Product informatie voor LINETRAXX® VMD258
The voltage relay VMD258 monitors three-phase AC systems for undervoltage and overvoltage (window function). Neutral conductor connection is not required, therefore it is suitable for 3AC systems.
The voltage to supply the electronics is taken from the system to be monitored. The supply of the electronics, the relays and the connection for the external energy storage device are isolated from the system by means of double isolation. Special input transformers attenuate interferences from the system.
The response values for undervoltage and overvoltage as well as the response delays are continuously adjustable.
Replaces the SUR35x series.
Specificaties van LINETRAXX® VMD258
- Undervoltage and overvoltage monitoring for 3AC systems
- No separate supply voltage required
- Separate alarm relays for undervoltage and overvoltage with two potential-free changeover contacts
- Adjustable response value: 0.7…0.95 x Un/1.05…1.3 x Un
- Nominal system voltages: 3AC 690/500/480/440/400/230/110/100 V
- Adjustable response delay: 0…5 s
- LEDs for operation, overvoltage, undervoltage
Applicaties van LINETRAXX® VMD258
- Monitoring of the power supply of machines and electrical installations
- Monitoring of loads
- Switching electrical systems on and off at a certain voltage level
- Monitoring of stand-by and emergency supply systems
- Supply voltage monitoring of portable loads