LINETRAXX® VMD423 / VMD423H
Product informatie voor LINETRAXX® VMD423 / VMD423H
According to DIN V VDE V 0126-1-1, the voltage and frequency shall be monitored when feeding power into the public low voltage grid from private electricity generation systems > 30 kW (such as CHPs, wind power stations, hydroelectric power plants and photovoltaic systems).
The three-phase VMD423 series voltage and frequency monitors monitor the voltage and frequency at the feeding point of the public grid. At the feeding point of the medium voltage grid, the output voltages and frequencies are measured by means of voltage transformers (100 V). An alarm relay is activated within = 80 ms when limit values are reached (response values according to VDEW guideline “Private electricity generation systems at the medium voltage grid”). An overvoltage (> U2), measured as average value over a 10-minute period, will cause the alarm relay to switch.
The voltages are measured as r.m.s. values. In addition asymmetry, phase failure and phase sequence are monitored.
The VMD423 is suitable for multifunctional monitoring tasks and can be adapted to the requirements of the electricity supply companies.
The currently measured values are continuously shown on the LC display. The measured value causing the alarm relay to switch is saved. Due to adjustable start-up delay and delay on release, the network operator's specific requirements can be considered such as device-specific start-up procedures, short-time voltage fluctuations etc.
The VMD423 series requires a separate supply voltage, whereas the VMD423H version draws its supplies from the system.
Certificate of non objection in accordance with
- DIN V VDE V 0126-1-1:2006-02 (France)
- ENEL grid connection guideline 2009 (Italy)
- DIN V VDE V 0126-1-1:2006-02 and EN 50438:2007 (Czech Republic)
- SYNERGRID C10/11:2009-05 (Belgium)
Specificaties van LINETRAXX® VMD423 / VMD423H
- VMD423 with separate supply voltage
- VMD423H is supplied by the system being monitored
- Undervoltage, overvoltage and underfrequency and overfrequency monitoring in 3(N)AC systems
- AC 0…500 V
- Monitoring of overvoltage by average determination of the latest 10-minute measuring interval
- Asymmetry, phase failure and phase sequence monitoring
- Start-up delay, response delay and delay on release
- Adjustable switching hysteresis
- r.m.s. value measurement (AC+DC)
- Digital measured value display via multi-functional LC display
- LEDs: Power On, Alarm 1, Alarm 2
- Measured value memory for operating value
- Continuous self monitoring
- Internal test/reset button
- Two separate alarm relays (one changeover contact each)
- N/C or N/O operation and fault memory behaviour selectable
- Password protection for device settings
- Sealable transparent cover
- Push-wire terminal (two terminals per connection)
- Two-module enclosure (36 mm)
- RoHS compliant
Applicaties van LINETRAXX® VMD423 / VMD423H
- Monitoring of automatic switching points between private electricity generation power system in parallel operation with the public low voltage grid
- Applications according to DIN V VDE V 0126-1-1 (VDE V 0126-1-1): 2006-02, C 10/11, EN 50438:2007
- Universally applicable for photovoltaic systems, CHPs (Combined Heat and Power plants), wind power and hydro power plants