Product informatie voor ATICS®-…-DIO
The ATICS®-…-DIO series automatic switching devices include all functions for changeover between two independent supply lines. The power section and the electronic section integrated in one flat, compact enclosure allow space-saving installation into the respective distribution board, simplifies wiring and reduces error potential. ATICS® has been developed consistently according to the Functional Safety standards (SIL 2) guarantee highest reliability.
Connectors at all connecting wires – in combination with the optional bypass switch – allow ATICS® to be tested or replaced during service works without interruption of the power supply. ATICS® considerably enhances the safety level particularly in industry, hospitals and sensitive areas.
Specificaties van ATICS®-…-DIO
- Perfectly suitable for space-saving installation/retrofitting
- Compact device for designing safety power supplies with functional safety more easily, in accordance with DIN VDE 61508 (SIL 2), in computing centres, industry, or in group 2 medical locations in accordance with DIN VDE 0100-710 (VDE 0100-710)/IEC 60364-7-710
- All-in-one: Integration of switch disconnector and control electronics
- Compact design
- Solutions for any application
- Convenient installation and commissioning
- Saves time and money
- Safe operation
- Switch disconnector contacts of robust design
- Mechanical locking
- Manual operation directly on the device
- Functional safety SIL 2
- Certification by TÜV SÜD
- Uninterrupted maintenance
- Plug connectors and optional bypass switch
- Excellent communication and parameterisation options
Applicaties van ATICS®-…-DIO
- Where sensitive electrical installations are involved, e.g. in medical locations of Group 2, industry or computing centre, safe and reliable power supply must be ensured, also in the event of malfunctions. Redundant supply lines significantly contribute to achieve safe and secure power supply.