Product informatie voor ATICS®-…-ISO
ATICS®-…-ISO switching devices provide all functions for changeover between two independent power supplies and for monitoring unearthed power supplies. The power section and the electronic section integrated in one flat, compact enclosure allow space-saving installation into the respective distribution board, simplifies wiring and reduces error potential. ATICS® has been developed consistently according to the Functional Safety standards (SIL 2) guarantee highest reliability.
Connectors at all connecting wires – in combination with the optional bypass switch – allow ATICS® to be tested or replaced during service works without interruption of the power supply. ATICS® considerably enhances the safety level particularly in intensive care units and operating theatres.
Specificaties van ATICS®-…-ISO
- Perfectly suitable for space-saving installation / retrofitting
- Compact device for convenient setup of safety power supplies with functional safety according to EN 61508 (SIL 2) e.g. for Group 2 medical locations in compliance with IEC 60364-7-710 / DIN VDE 0100-710 (VDE 0100-710)
- The integration of the changeover function and IT system monitoring in one device provide increased safety and availability
- All-in-one: Integration of switch disconnector and control electronics
- Solutions for any application
- Convenient installation and commissioning
- Saves time and money
- Safe operation
- Switch disconnector contacts of robust design
- Mechanical locking
- Manual operation directly at the device
- Functional safety SIL 2
- Certified by TÜV SÜD (Technical Inspection Authority, Germany) in accordance with EN 61508 SIL 2 and DIN VDE 0100-710 (VDE 0100-710)
- Uninterrupted maintenance
- Plug connectors and optional bypass switch
- Excellent communication and parameterisation options
Applicaties van ATICS®-…-ISO
- Power supplies for sensitive equipment used in Group 2 medical locations, for example, must function safely and reliably even under fault conditions. A major contribution to achieve this are two redundant supplies and the design of an unearthed power supply system (IT system).