Product informatie voor MK2430-12 ESB
The universal remote alarm indicator and test combination MK2430 is designed for visual and audible indication of alarm messages from Bender systems such as EDS, RCMS and MEDICS. In MEDICS® monitoring systems, the MK800 meets the requirements of IEC 60364-7-710 and DIN VDE 0100-710:2002-11 in respect of test functions for IT system monitoring and alarms from changeover modules.
The IT system monitoring equipment can be tested using the programmable test button.
The LC text display makes this information easy to understand. The connection between the MKs and the changeover and monitoring modules is implemented with bus technology. During normal operation, the MK2430 indicates the readiness for operation of the system.
The MK2430-11 features 12 digital inputs allowing messages from third party systems to be recorded and displayed on the MK2430, for example from medical gases or UPS systems.
Specificaties van MK2430-12 ESB
- Display of operating and alarm messages according to IEC 60364-7-710 / DIN VDE 0100-710 and other standards
- Backlit clear LC text display (4 x 20 characters)
- Predefined standard texts in 20 languages
- 200 freely programmable message texts.
- Bus technology for easy installation and reduced fire load
- Acoustic alarm with mute function
- Parameter setting via menu (German/English)
- Suitable for flush and surface mounting
- Easy commissioning due to predefined message texts
- 12 digital inputs (MK2430-11 only)
- Memory with real-time clock to store 250 alarm messages with date and time stamp
- MK2418 can easily be exchanged for MK2430